Chandigarh, known as tri-city, has become a hotspot area of Covid-19, and it is imperative that all citizens follow the lockdown guidelines strictly to fight back the virus. However, for any medical emergencies, there is an easy way for patients to travel to hospitals. The government has setup an e-pass system, which allows for patients to apply for a pass online, which can then enable them to travel to any hospital within the city.
Read to know all the details of how to get the e-pass in Chandigarh.
How to get a medical pass in Chandigarh?
You can avail of the passes issued by the government to validate your movement especially if it is a medical emergency.
You need to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly open the official website of the government where you will get the link to e-curfew passes. You can click on to http://chandigarh.gov.in/ that redirects you to Chandigarh’s official site.
- Fill up the registration form, and, upload all the important documents asked during registration.
- After registration, you will get the digital copy of the pass on the email you entered.
- Click the link to check the status and print the pass.
After clicking the CURFEW PASS link, you will be redirected to the registration form:
Now, fill the form and click the link to know the status and print the pass.
Documents required for the E-pass
While filling up the way the for Corona pass, you ought to have the specified list of documents to get your pass approved that includes:
- Candidate Name
- Applicant Village or Town Name
- District Name of the Candidate
- Mobile No.
- RC Booklet of the Vehicle (Registration Number)
- New Passport Size Photos etc.
- Government ID
- Photograph Identity proof of the Candidate
What are the needy services eligible for E-pass?
Other than the medical emergencies, the following services fall under the eligible categories for e-pass:
- Electricity and Water Branch
- Government and Private Bank Employee
- Communication and Internet Phone co-operation
- General and Retailer Shops
- All Government Workers
- Goods Manufacturing Industries and their employees
- Food Department
- Police Forces
- Fire Administration
- All type of ATM’s
- Petrol Pump in all area
- Emergency lines like Ambulance
- Courier Services
All the Indian citizens who are serving the nation with essential services and the citizens who want to have access to the services including the medical emergencies are eligible to get the e-pass.
After the authorities check your credentials, only then your pass application will be approved.
About Ayu Health
Ayu Health is India’s most trusted network of hospitals. Our specialists provide unmatched care across a range of specialties.
As the country deals with the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering online consultation on video with all our specialists. However, we do realize that some conditions might need you to travel and meet the doctor in person. Our team can help with all documents required for the pass and also help generate it for you. Our hospitals are sanitized frequently and are following best in class practices (thermal scanning on entry, social distancing within hospitals, online payment and registration to avoid queues, pre-fixed appointment times, etc.) to ensure safety of patients visiting our hospitals.
In case you need to visit the hospital for an emergency, we can also arrange for a safely sanitised ambulance to pick you up.
All the patients can order free delivery service for medicines and even get your test samples collected from home in case a lab test is needed.
Official links and numbers for other states
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
|Jammu & Kashmir