Whom to contact for your insurance?
What to opt? Reimbursement Claim or Cashless?
Who will help you with tons of paperwork?
Avoid the hassles and worries!
Tie-up with 50+ Insurance Service Providers
100% Cashless treatment guarantee
Zero Paperwork - Just submit Insurance Card and Government Proof
Claim approval in less than 90 minutes
Just walkin to our hospital and we will take of care of your health, pocket, and insurance coverage.
Our Insurance experts thoroughly examine all your paperwork. In less than 90mins, your claim eligibility is verified (Policy Exclusions, Cap limit, Room rent limit, co-pay etc.)
One-stop solution for you covering pre-diagnosis, hospital selection and claim processing
Zero Rejection Rate
Our Insurance experts have a record of preparing the claims with utmost precision and guarantee
No cost financing
No more worrying about low finances as we bring you cashless treatment in easy, pocket-friendly financing options
Maximum approvals and minimal deductions
Our Insurance experts analyze your case and gets the rightful amount so that you never lose any money in deductions
Book an appointment with Ayu Health
Meet your Ayu Mitra post doctor consultation
If admission is recommended, share insurance card with Ayu Mitra
Cashless service available at the hospital
Ayu Mitra goes through the documents and submits it
Cashless claim gets approved in less than 90 mins
Patient gets admitted, treated and discharged
Maximum approval of cashless benefits (minimum deduction)
What are the most common reasons for claim rejection?
Here are some of the common reasons why claims get rejected:
Incomplete/wrong paperwork submitted while processing
Mistakes in filling the form or attaching the wrong documents
Failing to provide or submit documents on time
Gaps in communication with insurance providers
How to ensure that your claim gets approved at an Ayu Health Hospital?
Just contact our Ayu Mitra after your doctor consultation and they will take care of the entire paperwork for you! At Ayu Health Hospitals, you can be rest assured that your claim will be approved.
How to know if my insurance scheme is accepted at Ayu Health hospitals?
We have tied-up with 50+ Insurance Service Providers and TPAs. So, it doesn't matter which insurance scheme you have, it will surely be accepted.
How do Ayu Health hospitals promise a 100% cashless claim?
Our Ayu Mitras have helped over a lakh patients with their cashless insurance claims. We have the know how of processing it smoothly. So we can say it with 100% guarantee that we will get your cashless claims processed easily!
What is Co-Pay?
Co-pay is the percentage applied on payable amount which the policy-holder has to bear. For e.g., if your insurance policy comes with clause of 10% copay, you will pay 10% of the claim amount while your insurance provider will pay the remaining 90%. Meaning if the claim amount is ₹ 50,000, you will pay ₹ 5,000, and the provider will pay the remaining ₹ 45,000.
Incase my cashless request is rejected, what should I do?
Don't worry, even if your cashless is rejected due to some reason, Ayu Mitra will help you with No-cost financing option. You can still undergo cashless hassle-free treatment at no extra cost. Let Ayu Health Hospitals and our Ayu Mitra take care of the extra hassles, you just worry about your health.
My claim has been settled but I see some deductions. What can these be?
Deductions can appear due to non medical expenses, Policy Exclusions, Cap limit, Room rent limit, co-pay etc. There is always a fixed cost that the patient needs to pay out of his pocket to the hospital, irrespective of the insurance policy you have. Know more from our Insurance experts or our Ayu Mitra can assist you with the same.